Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I GOT A CINTIQQQq


And this is how I looked before I bought it. Definitely don't look the same way now.

I can already hear you skeptics saying "but this wasn't drawn on a Cintiq! The people demand PROOF!" Well, proof will come soon enough. Until then, go check out my buddy DAVID DE ROOJ's sweet production blog:

SLIM PICKINGS AND FAT CHANCES

David is an awesome cartoonist from the NETHERLANDS, and his short is looking SUPER promising. Funny designs, appealing colors, and just really a whole package deal. GO THERE AND TELL HIM YOU WANT TO SEE MORE STUFF NOW!!1

I wanted to do some fan art for him so I drew his character FATS:


- Excited Chris

1 comment:

chia said...

That self portrait is totally unrealistic, you don't wear sunglasses. BTW, that improv comic you and Kramer made is quite possibly the greatest thing I've ever seen. Makes me want to learn how to draw. If that's but a glimpse of what we might expect from the toonhole, I might just subscribe to your newsletter.